Who should apply?
We are looking to work with anyone who is early-stage working on disruptive tech, innovative ideas with domain expertise and strong entrepreneur / innovator traits that are solving real problems in the following areas:
- Aviation (including MRO, Regulation, Quality, etc.)
What do Startups get from Propeller Shannon?
What does the accelerator programme offer?
- €45,000 investment in return for 7.5% equity
- There is a €15,000 participation fee
- 3 month accelerator programme
- Tailored curriculum and training sessions
- Intensive mentoring with leading industry experts
- Hands-on support
- Remote support
- Connections to international aviation, airline and traveltech leaders
- Be part of the Shannon Propeller dynamic accelerator cohort community
- Invitation to industry partner site visit 6 months free office space at Shannon Airport House Enterprise Centre.
- End of programme ‘Community Celebration Event’ and invite to pitch and network at international industry event
How many teams will get selected?
Propeller Shannon will select up to 10 teams to participate in two cycles of the programme running in CY2018. The programme cycles will run over the following periods:
Cycle 1: Mid-January 2018 to mid-April 2018
Cycle 2: Start of September 2018 to end of October 2018
Where is the accelerator programme based?
The 3 month accelerator will be based at Shannon Airport, Co. Clare, Ireland. The programme structure is designed to be accessible to teams based in Ireland or internationally, with a mix of mandatory attendance days as well as plenty of time for companies to pursue their own business development opportunities. Please contact us for more details.
What does the programme cost to startups?
As well as committing to participating fully in the programme and attending the mandatory programme days, there is a programme participation fee of €15,000 per company.